Kaidi is now 8 Months old! She is a great baby and has become very attached to me over the past few weeks. Here are a few things about Miss Kaidi:
- She still wears 3-6 month clothes and a few 6-9 month clothes.
- She is in a size 3 diaper.
- She drinks 4oz of milk every 3-4 hours.
- She LOVES vegetables!
- She has 2 teeth on the bottom.
- She weighs 17.8 lbs.
- She sits up and perches over on her hands now. She wants to crawl so bad
- She will walk if you hold her hands.
- She eats puffs and mini marshmallows.
- She eats 3 stage 2 baby foods a day.
- She goes to bed about 8 or 8:30 every night.
- She wakes up at 4 EVERY morning for a bottle and then sleeps until about 7.
- She can hold her own bottle although she still wants someone else to do it.
- She is very alert to things around her and is very curious.
- She loves animals and gets very excited when they come near her.
- She completed the ISR program and can float on her own and roll over in the water.
- She now has pierced ears!
8 Months Old!
On the move!!
See those pearly whites?? :)
I know this picture looks awful, but she did so good getting her ears pierced on Friday.
After she got her ears pierced, we went to eat and then took her to a park for the first time. She LOVED it. I will have to take her more often when it gets cooler!